[Hdf-forum] HDF View 2.10. user guide

Stohr, Alexander Alexander.Stohr at HDLE.com
Wed Aug 27 07:18:21 CDT 2014

This link works for me:
    http://www.hdfgroup.org/products/java/hdfview/UsersGuide/index.html

the link was found in the text box left to the animated GIF image with screenshots.
it probably covers 2.10.1 - I dint not find anything indicating this version to me but I assume it is that version.

regards, Alex.

PS: on which page URL you found the dangling link below?

Von: Hdf-forum [mailto:hdf-forum-bounces at lists.hdfgroup.org] Im Auftrag von Weatherby,Gerard
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 27. August 2014 14:10
An: HDF Users Discussion List
Betreff: [Hdf-forum] HDF View 2.10. user guide

When I attempt to open the user guide from HDFView 2.10.1 I'm being directed to
http://www.hdfgroup.org/products/java/hdf-java-html/hdfview/UsersGuide/index.html and getting a 404 / file not found response.

Gerard Weatherby
Appllication Architect
Virtual Cell, Center for Cell Analysis and Modeling (CCAM)
University of Connecticut Health Center
860-679-2065